Welcome to to the Ship Inn Blaxhall
The Ship is a Traditional Country Village Inn situated in the heart of the beautiful village of Blaxhall, just 2 miles from Snape and 6 miles from the Suffolk Heritage Coast at Aldeburgh.
We offer a real taste of the country, all our ingredients are sourced locally within a 20 mile radius and delivered fresh every day. We stock an ever changing range of Award winning Real Ales, Real Ciders & Lagers. Here at The Ship Inn you will find two types of cosy, comfortable chalet style accommodation with the promise of a hearty three course breakfast menu included in the cost of your stay.
• In easy reach of Aldeburgh, Snape and Woodbridge
• Traditional interior with exposed beams
• Detached bed & breakfast accommodation
• Homemade food, Real Ales & Real Cider
• Regular live music and events
• Free Wi-Fi (fibre optic broadband)
• Breakfast (8.30 – 10.00 am) – non residents welcome.
• Monday (11.00 am – 11.00 pm).
• Tuesday – Saturday (12.00 Noon – 11.00 pm).
• Sunday (12.00 Noon – 10.30 pm).
• Last orders for food 8.30 pm daily (8.00 pm Sundays).
Please come and join us at one of Suffolk’s friendliest and most welcoming country pubs.
We are Dog & Child friendly too (although we do not have a children’s play area).