Welcome to to the Ship Inn Blaxhall
The Ship Inn is a traditional Country, grade 2 listed building within Suffolks picturesque village of Blaxhall, just 2 miles from Snape malting, 5 miles from the small Coastal Town at Orford and 6 miles from the Suffolk Heritage Coast at Aldeburgh.
We offer a real taste of the country, all our ingredients are sourced locally within a 20 mile radius and delivered fresh every day. We stock an ever changing range of Award winning Real Ales, Real Ciders & Lagers. Here at The Ship Inn you will find two types of cosy, comfortable chalet style accommodation, these include double, king, twin and family rooms.
• In easy reach of Aldeburgh, Orford, Snape and Woodbridge
• Traditional interior with exposed beams and log burning fires
• Detached bed & breakfast accommodation
• Homemade food, Real Ales & Real Cider
• Regular live music and events
• Free Wi-Fi (fibre optic broadband)
• Open 7 days a week
Please come and join us at one of Suffolk’s friendliest and most welcoming country pubs.
We are Dog & Child friendly too (although we do not have a children’s play area).
This Saturday 5th November, we have playing live from 8pm the Cobblestones! We will also be serving our very popular basket meals!!