Welcome to to the Ship Inn Blaxhall
The Ship Inn is a traditional country pub with detached chalet accommodation in the beautiful village of Blaxhall, just 2 miles from Snape and 6 miles from the Suffolk Heritage Coast at Aldeburgh.
We offer a real taste of the country with fine homemade food and Real Ales served in both our bars. We also offer two types of cosy, comfortable chalet accommodation with the promise of a hearty English breakfast.
• In easy reach of Aldeburgh, Snape and Woodbridge
• Traditional interior with exposed beams
• Detached bed & breakfast accommodation
• Homemade food and authentic Real Ales
• Regular live music and events
• Free Wi-Fi (fibre optic broadband)
We have already started a programme of refurbishment that will see the pub and chalets completely re-decorated inside and out by the Spring of 2016. The exterior of the pub has already been re-painted and a new central heating boiler installed. In addition there will be water softeners, new security lighting and a CCTV system. Works have already started on the superior chalets and will begin on the standard ones soon after Christmas. We thank customers in advance of their understanding and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
• Breakfast (8.00 – 11.00 am) – non residents welcome.
• Monday (11.00 am – 11.40 pm).
• Tuesday – Thursday (12.00 Noon – 11.40pm).
• Friday – Sunday (12.00 Noon – Midnight).
• Last orders for food 9pm daily (8.30pm Sundays).
Midsummer Festival of Folk 17th – 19th June 2016.
At the Blaxhall Ship’s Midsummer Festival of Folk, the principal guest will be Tim Laycock in concert on Saturday evening and supporting sessions throughout the event.
The Blaxhall Ship is open all day, every day.
See more by clicking ‘Events’ icon at the top of the page
19th – 21st August 2016: FolkEast
Yet again the Ship Inn will be an official offsite stage for the fabulous & famous Folkeast at Glemham Hall. The growing line up and attractions will make this ever popular festival the best yet, and the programme is still evolving! Visit www.folkeast.co.uk for more details, or click the link below.
Please come and join us at one of Suffolk’s friendliest and most welcoming country pubs.
We are Dog & Child friendly too (although we do not have a children’s play area).