Welcome to to the Ship Inn Blaxhall
The Ship Inn is a traditional country pub with detached chalet accommodation in the beautiful village of Blaxhall, just 2 miles from Snape and 6 miles from the Suffolk Heritage Coast at Aldeburgh.
We offer a real taste of the country with fine homemade food and Real Ales served in both our bars. We also offer two types of cosy, comfortable chalet accommodation with the promise of a hearty English breakfast.
• In easy reach of Aldeburgh, Snape and Woodbridge
• Traditional interior with exposed beams
• Detached bed & breakfast accommodation
• Homemade food and authentic Real Ales
• Regular live music and events
• Free Wi-Fi (fibre optic broadband)
• Breakfast (8.00 – 11.00 am) – non residents welcome.
• Monday (11.00 am – 11.00 pm).
• Tuesday – Saturday (12.00 Noon – 11.00 pm).
• Sunday (12.00 Noon – 10.30 pm).
• Last orders for food 8.30 pm daily (8.00 pm Sundays).
Please come and join us at one of Suffolk’s friendliest and most welcoming country pubs.
We are Dog & Child friendly too (although we do not have a children’s play area).
Halloween Party Saturday 29th October 8.30 pm
Great night of music, food and fancy dress. Playing is The John Ward Band forever popular at The Ship. John Ward, singer songwriter and talented musician, is here to give us a fantastic original medley of wonderful music from folk to rock. There will be a Spooky Menu and prizes for the best fancy dress. Do come along and join the party!